Become a Development or Admin Volunteer
As PWCL advocates are on the front lines working with survivors of domestic and sexual violence, our development and administrative staff are busily working in our business office to provide financial and organizational security for our agency. You can join us in our work to help ensure that PWCL can continue providing vital services to survivors and their loved ones by becoming a Development or Administrative Volunteer.
Requirements and Duties of a Development or Admin Volunteer may include:
- Support the Cell Phone Project by picking up donations, preparing phones for distribution, and promoting cell phone drives.
- Participate in the Development Committee.
- Help with the planning of our annual fundraising event, Safety In Numbers
- Assist in the planning of other fundraising events including house party fundraisers and benefit events.
- Assist with organizing and preparing development materials including informational packets or mail appeals.
- Serve as a PWCL volunteer representative at community fundraising events.
- Assist in PWCL marketing efforts including participating in our agency utilizing online peer social networking sites, and more.
- Attend a PWCL Orientation and other applicable trainings with Development or Administrative staff.